Friday 23 November 2012

found a way to stop myself from binging!

Ok, so whenever I feel really bad and I just want to binge, now I find that if I drink some tea (plain of course) with the tiniest bit ever of light soya milk, my cravings go away. Of course I only do this when I need to, even if it is only 10 calories, you still have to burn it off.

And say if you do binge, unfortunately you are going to have to purge unless you want to be fat. If you have to purge, the easiest place to do it in the shower, and make sure it is not 1 hour after you have binged. Make sure to leave no traces, and put music and stuff on while you do it. If you know you are going to binge and can't help yourself, eat a banana beforehand. ANd make sure to keep purging until nothing comes out. Try and drink the shower water in the shower and push your stomach in. Just keep doing it until there is nothing left. I heard too that if you brush your teeth straight away after purging, the acid ruins the teeth. so wait a while.

Also I found out how to find your BMR  (lol don't count these as actual calories burned btw, it only counts if you actually do something physical >:u)

To figure out your BMR per day, simply take your weight in pounds (lbs) and multiply it by 11
If you wanna be more specific, take your weight in kg and multipy it by .02. This tells us how many calories we burn per minute, which isn't a lot.

2 comments:

  1. Please stop it now before your fat body goes to hell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yah kinder des teufels seid gewarnt -.- shut up pls

      Delete